Terms and ConditionsVideo Release
This Video Release (hereafter “Agreement”) is by and between Reine Media, Inc. (hereafter “Organization”) and the individual or organization representative who executed the Agreement via physical or electronic signature (hereafter “Recorded Party”) and is effective as of the last date the agreement was physically or electronically signed (the “Effective Date”).
Organization is a social justice production and media publishing company.
- As of the Effective Date, approval and permission for present and future use is being granted to the Organization to use picture and/or voice recordings of the Recorded Party and/or their representatives, subcontractors, employees, and/or colleagues. The undersigned is an adult and fully authorized to grant this Video Release.
- The undersigned grants to the Organization, its agents, employees, licensees, and successors in interest (collectively, the “Release Party”) all ownership rights and the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to copyright, use, and publish the recorded image, voice, and/or video (the “Recorded Material”) of the Recorded Party that has been or is being obtained pursuant to this Video Release. It is further acknowledged that there will be no monetary compensation or entitlements now or in the future.
- The Recorded Material may be copyrighted, used, and/or published individually or in conjunction with other photography, video works, and recordings, and in any medium (including without limitation print publications, public broadcast, and electronic format) and for any lawful purpose, including without limitation trade exhibition, illustration, promotion, publicity, advertising, and electronic publication.
- The undersigned represents and warrants that (1) no other party has been granted an exclusive license with respect to the Recorded Material, and (2) no other party’s authorization or consent is required with respect to the permission granted to the Release Party under this Video Release.
- The undersigned waives any right that they may have to inspect or approve the Released Party’s use of the Recorded Material, or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in connection with the use and/or publication of the Recorded Material. The undersigned releases the Released Party (and all persons acting under its permission or authority) from any and all claims for libel, invasion of privacy, slander, infringement of copyright or right of publicity, or any other claim related to the Released Material. This release includes other claims relating to the Released Material (collectively “Claims”).
- This release includes without limitation any Claims related to blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, digital alteration, use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, or use of a fictitious name, that may occur or be produced in the processing or publication of the Recorded Material.
Organization has team members and projects in various locations, but is currently headquartered in Florida. Organization is not aware of any special rules for Recorded Party which would impact this agreement, but Organization will follow the laws of the governing state and will take reasonable steps to ensure that both Recorded Party and Organization adhere to the laws and rules of any of the states or regulatory bodies we are operating within.
If a dispute arises from or relates to this contract or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the parties agree to endeavor first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures before resorting to arbitration. The parties further agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
This Agreement includes the entire Agreement between the Recorded Party and Organization. This Agreement can only be modified by another written and signed Agreement between the parties. The Agreement shall be binding upon both parties and their representative and successors in interest. By signing this agreement, parties agree to the terms and conditions contained within.
***************** END OF VIDEO RELEASE*****************